Medicare’s documentation requirements for manipulation are a bit more specific…
Are your Medicare claims for manipulation being denied?
Medicare’s documentation requirements for manipulation are a bit more specific.
Medicare Documentation must include:
1. History: Review of chief complaints
2. Physical examination (P.A.R.T.)
3. Assessment of change in patient’s condition since last visit (evaluation of treatment effectiveness)
4. Treatment given on the day of visit which must include the specific areas and levels of the spine manipulated
5. Location of subluxation: The precise level of subluxation (Area of spine, Name of Vertebrae, Number of Vertebrae).
If you are experiencing insurance claim denial, staff spending too much time trying to get claims paid, and patients asking why their claims have not been paid, H. J. Ross Company is your solution.
There is a reason chiropractors have trusted H. J. Ross Company with their business for over 40 years.