- This policy applies only to information collected on websites that are directly linked to this policy, and does not apply to information collected in other areas, whether online or offline. This policy does not apply to third-party websites that may be accessed through a link from a site covered by this policy. You should review the privacy policies of any third-party websites to understand how that site collects, uses and discloses any Personal Information (as defined below).
- Our U.S. websites are not intended for, or designed to attract, individuals under the age of 13, or to collect Personal Information (as defined below) from children either directly or through passive information technology such as cookies. If a parent or guardian has reason to believe that a child has provided us with Personal Information (as defined below), the parent or guardian should contact us at (800) 562-3335.
- Modern information and communication technologies play a fundamental role in the activities of an organization like HJ Ross. We are based in Orange County, CA.
Our principal activity is: Medical Information Management Providing Visitors with Anonymous Access You can access our Web site home page and browse our site without disclosing your personal data. The services and links of our Web site Our Web site enables you to communicate with other visitors or to post information to be accessed by others. When you do so, other visitors may collect your data. Our Web site also includes a link to:
- Other Partners of HJ Ross Such third party Web service providers may collect personal data about our visitors. Automatic Collection of Information We automatically log personal data by means such as programming or we link information automatically logged by such means with personal data about specific individuals.
We do so for the following purposes:
- Technical administration of the Web site
- Customer administration
HJ Ross websites may use a tracking technology called a cookie. A cookie is a small text file that a website can place on your computer’s hard drive in order, for example, to collect information about your activities on the site or to track your preferences and selections. When you return to the website, information stored in cookies associated with that site will be transmitted back to us. With most Internet browsers, you can erase cookies from your computer’s hard drive, block all cookies or even receive a warning before a cookie is placed on your system. Refer to your browser instructions or Help button to learn more about cookies. You should be aware, however, that cookies might be necessary to provide you with certain features (e.g. customized delivery of information) available on HJ Ross websites. This information is considered Non-Personal Information.
Data Collection and Purpose Specification
We do not collect any personal information unless it is provided to us voluntarily through forms or data fields. You can visit many areas of our websites without telling us who you are or giving us Personal Information. Certain areas of our websites allow you to contact us to ask questions or provide comments or other information. Please be aware that when you ask questions or provide comments or other information, you may be disclosing Personal Information.
Personal Information is information that can identify you, such as your name, street address, telephone number, email address and other similar information (Personal Information). Please do not submit any Personal Information if you do not want it to be collected. You should be aware, however, that without providing requested information, even Personal Information; you may not be able to participate in particular features or activities that require such information.
How is Personal Information Used?
If you do provide us with Personal Information we may use the information to contact you, via e-mail, regular mail, telephone or other means, to provide you with information you requested about specific products or services, provide additional future information about products or services that may be of interest to you. Other or additional information about use of your Personal Information may appear at the point where you are asked to provide Personal Information in a form or data field.
We collect the personal data that you may volunteer while using our services. We may also collect information about you from other sources, such as public records or bodies, or private organizations.
If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, we offer you the means to consent to this new purpose: by indicating in a box at the point on the site where personal data is collected Disclosure and Visitor Choice.
We disclose our visitors personal data to our contracted subsidiaries only. Where we disclose your personal data for the same purposes as those indicated in the table below, we provide you with the means to opt-in to disclosure: opt-out of disclosure:
- by indicating in a box at the point on the site where personal data is collected Where we disclose your personal data for purposes which are different from those indicated in the table below, we offer you the opportunity to consent to disclosure:
- by indicating in a box at the point on the site where personal data is collected
Confidentiality / Security
We give you the option of using a secure transmission method to send us the following types of personal data:
- primary personal data (such as name and contact details)
- other personal and profiling data (such as physical description, leisure activities)
- identifiers (such as credit card details, Web site password)
- specific personal data (such as racial or ethnic origin, religious beliefs, medical data)
We have implemented security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control from:
- unauthorized access
- improper use or disclosure
- unauthorized modification
- unlawful destruction or accidental loss
All our employees and data processors, who have access to, and are associated with the processing of personal data, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of our visitors personal data. We ensure that your personal data will not be disclosed to State institutions and authorities except if required by law or other regulation.
Access to the personal data we may hold about you, you can ask us, by:
- sending an email
- calling this telephone number (800) 562-3335
We will provide you with a readable copy of the personal data which we keep about you, almost instantaneously on-line. Although we may before require proof of your identity -. We will provide the information without any charge.
We allow you to challenge the data that we hold about you and, where appropriate, you may have the data:
- rectified or amended
We do not reserve the right to refuse to provide you with a copy of your personal data. Privacy Compliance
There are no national laws or self-regulatory schemes applicable to our web site or organization. There are no global or regional regulatory or self-regulatory schemes applicable to our web site or organization.
If questions arise please contact (800) 562-3335