Veterans Choice for Chiropractic Webinar
$89.00 for 2 months
Already purchased click here to start viewing the webinar.
Available to view for up to 60 days from date of purchase.
Host: Samuel Collins, The Billing Expert
Materials: Unlimited viewing and access for 60 days from the date of purchase to view replay the 3-hour video presentation includes a downloadable PDF of course content including power-point slides.
Requirements: Internet connectivity and updated internet browser + computer with sound.
Security Restrictions: One unique IP address may access this course per purchase.
Additional Information: NO CEUs Provided, and No Refunds Once Course has been Accessed
- The video instruction is approximately 3 hours and can be viewed at your pace unlimited amounts of time by one IP address.
- If you choose to watch the course in segments, just note the time stamp on the video and scroll forward to that point when you return
- Course access expires 60 days from purchase date
- Attached is the PDF of the presentation that you may print or download to your desktop to follow the video instruction.
Learn more below.
This three-hour course will provide the chiropractic health care provider with risk management assessment guidelines concerning documentation, compliance with prescribed treatment plans and documentation of medically necessary care per the standards of care for continuity of patient care.
- Standards for continuity of patient care
- Clinical record risk management specificity:
- Current Procedural Terminology CPT
- Evaluation and management (E&M) coding
- E&M compliance and requirement of documentation
- Proper use and documentation of modifier 25
- Chiropractic and Physical Medicine Coding
- Available to view for up to 60 days from date of purchase