The Advanced Chiropractic Billing and Coding Seminar
Learning points covered at the Seminars.
Our Live Virtual Seminars provide you with the same information as our Live Seminars including 8 hours of CE's.
Proper Diagnosis Coding for highest reimbursement
- 2020-2021 ICD10 Updates relevant to chiropractic claims with a 500+ quick reference list
- CPT updates for 2021 with documentation requirements
- Refine your coding skills and increase reimbursement
- Easy to use “validated outcome assessment tools” to assure medical necessity
- Templates and tools for proper documentation. Stop guessing
- Integrating cash and prompt pay discounts, legally – know the rules of your state
- How to integrate insurance to enhance a cash-only practice
- 2021 updates for CPT and documentation requirements for chiropractic and physical medicine services
- How to setup and code an active care, evidenced-based care plan
- Learn and understand when use modifiers properly including 25, 59, XS, GP, and more
- Learn what coding combinations and patterns will lead to an audit
- PIP and Med Pay claim management and the role of managed care
- Common errors in justifying PI claims from diagnosis to care plans
- What to do about lien claims and attorney requests for reduction?
- 2021 fees, deductible, and your state’s diagnosis requirements.
- Medicare documentation tools for easy compliance
- 2021 ABN update with separate requirements for “Par” and “Non-Par” providers
- Learn the easy and efficient protocols and avoid denials
- How to register for the VA with TriWest or OptumHealth .
- 2020-2021 Chiropractic standard episode of care for CMT, E&M, Physical Medicine-including reimbursement for laser and more
- Requirements for authorization
- Fee schedules
- Protocols and requirements of chiropractic care
- 2020-2021 fee schedules
- How to manage denials and disputes