Chiropractic Billing & Coding Seminar Schedule
|Medicare: Getting Your Share of this $78.3 Trillion Market
|Virtual East Coast, 3 hours: 12:00noon (EST)
About The Seminars
Learning points covered at the Seminars.
Proper Diagnosis Coding for the highest reimbursement
- 2024 ICD10 Updates relevant to chiropractic claims with a 500+ quick reference list.
- Refine your coding skills and increase reimbursement.
- Assure the diagnosis matches the plan of care. If your care plan is for 20+ visits, ensure your diagnosis supports the level of care.
- 2024 CPT with relative value updates.
- Documentation requirements for chiropractic and physical medicine services.
- How to set and code an active care, evidenced-based care plan.
- Learn and understand when to use modifiers properly including 25, 59, 95, 97, XS, GP, and more.
- Learn what coding combinations are the best practice and best paid and which patterns will lead to audits and denials.
- Integrating cash discounts, legally know the rules of your state.
- Prepay plans – what is required and your state rules regulating.
- How to integrate insurance to enhance a cash-only practice.
- PIP and Med Pay claim management and the role of managed care.
- Common errors in justifying PI claims from diagnosis to care plans.
- What to do about lien claims and attorney requests for reduction?
- 2024 fees, deductible, and your state’s diagnosis requirements.
- Medicare documentation tools for easy compliance
- ABN update (new July 2023) with separate requirements for Par and Non-Par providers
- Learn the easy and efficient protocols and avoid denials.
- How to register for the VA with TriWest or Optum Health.
- 2024 revision of Chiropractic standard episode of care for CMT, E&M, Physical Medicine-including reimbursement for laser and more
- Requirements for authorization
- Fee schedules
- Protocols and requirements of chiropractic care
- 2024 fee schedules
How to manage denials and disputes
Learn from one of the chiropractic professional leaders in billing and coding for over 40 years. Used by malpractice and health insurance carriers on general issues relating to billing, coding, and documentation.
REFUND POLICY: If you book a seminar and need to cancel for any reason, a full refund is given as long as you notify us at least 30 days prior to the seminar date. Within 30 days of the seminar, we are pleased to offer a full credit in the amount paid. This credit will be used towards the payment of any future seminar within 12 months of original payment. In order to apply the credit that you have on file, simply call us and we can allocate that at your discretion.
CEUS: Up-to 6 CEUs awarded date, program and state approval dependent. You must contact HJ Ross Company to verify if your state has been applied-to for continuing education. We do not apply to every state for every seminar and it is solely the Chiropractic doctors responsibility to verify this information, refunds will not be granted POST seminar due to non-CEU eligibility.