Chiropractic Billing & Coding Seminar Schedule
|05/25/2023 12pm-3pm||Veterans Unlimited Source of New Patients (No CE’s Offered)||Sam Collins||East (EST)||Live Virtual||Register|
|06/8/2023 8am – 12pm||Personal Injury – A Megatrend for Your Practice and Now Easy||
Sam Collins & Shawn Steele
|West (PST)||Live Virtual||Register|
|10/07/2023 8am-5pm||The Complete ICD & CPT Essentials for Maximum Payment||Sam Collins||East (EST)||Live Virtual||Register|
|10/28/2023 8am-5pm||The Complete ICD & CPT Essentials for Maximum Payment||Sam Collins||West (PST)||Live Virtual||Register|
About The Seminars
Learning points covered at the Seminars.
Whether you choose to come in person or virtually our Live Seminars include CE’s.
Proper Diagnosis Coding for highest reimbursement
- 2023 ICD10 Updates relevant to chiropractic claims with a 500+ quick reference list
- Refine your coding skills and increase reimbursement
- Assure your diagnosis matches the plan of care. If your care plan is for 20+ visits assure your diagnoses support the level of care.
- 2023 updates for CPT with relative value updates
- Documentation requirements for chiropractic and physical medicine services
- How to setup and code an active care, evidenced-based care plan
- Learn and understand when use modifiers properly including 25, 59, 95, 97, XS, GP, and more
- Learn what coding combinations are the best practice and best paid and which patterns will lead to audits and denials
- Integrating cash and prompt pay discounts, legally know the rules of your state
- Prepay plans
- How to integrate insurance to enhance a cash-only practice
- PIP and Med Pay claim management and the role of managed care
- Common errors in justifying PI claims from diagnosis to care plans
- What to do about lien claims and attorney requests for reduction?
- 2023 fees, deductible, and your state’s diagnosis requirements.
- Medicare documentation tools for easy compliance
- ABN update with separate requirements for Par and Non-Par providers
- Learn the easy and efficient protocols and avoid denials
- How to register for the VA with TriWest or OptumHealth.
- 2023 Chiropractic standard episode of care for CMT, E&M, Physical Medicine-including reimbursement for laser and more
- Requirements for authorization
- Fee schedules
- Protocols and requirements of chiropractic care
- 2023 fee schedules
- How to manage denials and disputes
REFUND POLICY: If you book a seminar and need to cancel for any reason, a full refund is given as long as you notify us at least 30 days prior to the seminar date. Within 30 days of the seminar, we are pleased to offer a full credit in the amount paid. This credit will be used towards the payment of any future seminar within 12 months of original payment. In order to apply the credit that you have on file, simply call us and we can allocate that at your discretion.
CEUS: Up-to 8 CEUs awarded date, program and state approval dependent. You must contact HJ Ross Company to verify if your state has been applied-to for continuing education. We do not apply to every state for every seminar and it is solely the Chiropractic doctors responsibility to verify this information, refunds will not be granted POST seminar due to non-CEU eligibility.