H.J. Ross Company, one of the most highly trusted billing, coding, and compliance companies, has streamlined insurance operations for thousands of chiropractors nationwide for over 40 years. Clients can depend on the H.J. Ross Company to provide the most up to date protocols and procedures, and to be your coach, making it easy for you and your staff to adapt to the changing climate within the insurance industry including codes, laws, and regulations related to the practice of chiropractic.
As director, Dr. Sam Collins believes that you should get paid. His history is firmly rooted in chiropractic, both as a chiropractor from a chiropractic family and now, as he is proudly regarded as The Billing Expert in the chiropractic profession. Several of Sam’s great accomplishments and accolades include the following;
- Member of the World Health Organization for ICD11 and the World Health Organization Functional Disability Reference Group.
- Appointed to the Optum Health (United Health Care) Reimbursement and Coding Committee.
- Highly sought after international speaker on chiropractic coding.
- Hired by health insurance carriers Anthem, United Health, CIGNA, as well as malpractice insurance providers such as Chirosecure, National Chiropractic Council, The Doctors Company and NCMIC to consult as an expert related to billing and coding for chiropractic claims.
- Appointed by several state chiropractic boards as a resource for providers who need training to assure compliance and maintain their chiropractic license.
Sam has been a featured lecturer at many chiropractic colleges on the specifics of chiropractic coding and billing as part of their graduate’s practice management requirements for the past 2 decades. Under his direction, H.J. Ross Company continues to be a leader in chiropractic insurance billing education, providing insurance seminars throughout the country, directing the consulting service called the Network Platinum (inclusive with an insurance hotline), and creating a Chiropractic Digital Coding Manual and Interactive HIPAA manual.
Due to our unique ability to stay ahead of the curve on the latest trends and changes in billing and coding by utilizing our direct channel of communication with the insurance companies and organizations that set the guidelines, you can trust you are in good hands!
There is a reason Chiropractors who trusted us with their business 40 years ago still trust us today.