1. When billing for a telemedicine visit the place of service code is
2. A licensed provider may provide a telemedicine visit to a patient, the patient must be
3. Consent tor a telemedicine visit
4. A chiropractor (change to acupuncture provider for acu quiz) may bill an E&M code for a telemedicine visit as a qualified health care provider.
5. When counseling and/or coordination of care ____________________ the encounter with the patient (face to face time in the office setting) then time shall be considered the key or controlling factor to qualify for a particular level of E/M services.
6. Use of telemedicine codes 99421-99423 requires the patient be?
7. This modifier is required to indicate a telemedicine visit
8. Due to COVID Medicare is covering telemedicine visits for chiropractors
9. If the phone call leads to a visit within 24 hours or next available appointment the phone is
10. A staff person under supervision may provide a telemedicine visit