Navigating the Insurance Maze II CST
This Seminar has been rated: Must Attend
HJ Ross’ Seminar Rating System is considered the most valuable in the profession and created so that you get the best experience for your needs. Our rating systems as follows:
Valuable: Excellent information combined with CCE credits
Refresher: Valuable for Doctors and Staff that are new to the HJ Ross family
Must Attend: Excellent information with recent updates to make sure you are getting the highest reimbursement.
Critical: Attendance Mandatory — new Code and Rule changes necessary for payment and
Navigating the Insurance Maze II
- Mandatory Codes for chiropractors
- CPT coding and documentation requirements for compliance and accuracy
- Must use protocols for workers’ compensation, Medicare, Personal injury, and Managed care reimbursement.
- Must use protocols for Health Insurance even if you are a cash practice.
- *Up-to 8 CEUs awarded in most states
The HJ Ross Seminars will be holding this program remotely so that all registered attendees may still view the seminar live.
* Please call to verify that your state has been approved for continuing education. Refunds will not be granted POST seminar due to non-CEU eligibility.
List of state CE approvals: CA, CT, CO, DC, DE, GA, FL,HI, IA, ID, IN,MA, MD, MI,MT, NE, NC, ND, NH, NJ, OH, OR, PA, RI, SD,TX, UT, VA, VT, WA.
Bookings are closed for this event.
100% refund 30 days before the seminar start date. Credit only after 30 days of the seminar start date.
I acknowledge and understand that if I have a coupon code, I must enter it at time of registration. I understand that a discount cannot be applied after my registration is completed.