Navigating the Insurance Billing Maze
Chiropractic Billing & Coding Seminar Schedule
|01/08/2022 8am – 5pm
||Chicago Marriott Downers Grove, Chicago, IL
|01/15/2022 8am – 5pm
||The Westin S Coast Plaza, Costa Mesa, CA
|01/22/2022 8am – 5pm
||Eastern Time Zone
|02/05/2021 8am – 5pm
||Courtyard Sacramento Airport Natomas Sacramento, CA
|02/26/2021 8am – 5pm
||Central Time Zone
|03/12/2021 8am – 5pm
About The Seminar
Learning points covered at the Seminars.
Whether you choose to come in person or virtually our Live Seminars include 8 hours of CE’s.
Proper Diagnosis Coding for highest reimbursement
- 2022 ICD10 Updates relevant to chiropractic claims with a 500+ quick reference list
- Refine your coding skills and increase reimbursement
- Assure your diagnosis matches the plan of care. If your care plan is for 20+ visits assure your diagnoses support the level of care.
- 2022 updates for CPT with relative value updates
- Documentation requirements for chiropractic and physical medicine services
- How to setup and code an active care, evidenced-based care plan
- Learn and understand when use modifiers properly including 25, 59, 95, 97, XS, GP, and more
- Learn what coding combinations are the best practice and best paid and which patterns will lead to audits and denials
- Integrating cash and prompt pay discounts, legally know the rules of your state
- Prepay plans
- How to integrate insurance to enhance a cash-only practice
- PIP and Med Pay claim management and the role of managed care
- Common errors in justifying PI claims from diagnosis to care plans
- What to do about lien claims and attorney requests for reduction?
- 2022 fees, deductible, and your state’s diagnosis requirements.
- Medicare documentation tools for easy compliance
- ABN update with separate requirements for Par and Non-Par providers
- Learn the easy and efficient protocols and avoid denials
- How to register for the VA with TriWest or OptumHealth.
- 2022 Chiropractic standard episode of care for CMT, E&M, Physical Medicine-including reimbursement for laser and more
- Requirements for authorization
- Fee schedules
- Protocols and requirements of chiropractic care
- 2022 fee schedules
- How to manage denials and disputes
Learn from one of the chiropractic professional leaders in billing and coding for over 40 years. Used by malpractice and health insurance carriers on general issues relating to billing, coding, and documentation.
REFUND POLICY: If you book a seminar and need to cancel for any reason, a full refund is given as long as you notify us at least 30 days prior to the seminar date. Within 30 days of the seminar, we are pleased to offer a full credit in the amount paid. This credit will be used towards the payment of any future seminar within 12 months of original payment. In order to apply the credit that you have on file, simply call us and we can allocate that at your discretion.
CEUS: Up-to 8 CEUs awarded date and location dependent. Be aware that if a DC license is held in a state outside the host location, that state may not be approved (Example: Seminar is held in California, and doctor needs Pennsylvania credit). You must contact HJ Ross Company to verify if that state has been applied-to for continuing education. We do not apply to every state for every seminar and it is solely the Chiropractic doctors responsibility to verify this information, and refunds will not be granted POST seminar due to non-CEU eligibility.