Veterans Choice For Chiropractic PST
DATE & TIME11/05/2022
8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Local time based on seminar location.
This Seminar has been rated: MUST ATTEND
HJ Ross’ Seminar Rating System is considered the most valuable in the profession and created so that you get the best experience for your needs. Our rating systems as follows:
Valuable: Excellent information combined with CE credits
Refresher: Valuable for Doctors and Staff that are new to the HJ Ross family
Must Attend: Excellent information with recent updates to make sure you are getting the highest reimbursement.
Critical: Attendance Mandatory — new Code and Rule changes necessary for payment and
Veterans Choice For Chiropractic
- Standards for continuity of patient care
- Clinical record risk management specificity
- Current Procedural Terminology CPT
- Evaluation and management (E&M) coding
- E&M compliance and requirement of documentation
- Proper use and documentation of modifier 25
- Chiropractic and Physical Medicine Coding
- *Up to 4 CEUs available in most states
The HJ Ross Seminars will be holding this program remotely so that all registered attendees may still view the seminar live. Registration below!
* Please call to verify that your state has been approved for continuing education. Refunds will not be granted POST seminar due to non-CEU eligibility.
List of state CE approvals: CA, CT, CO, DC, DE, GA, FL, HI, IA, ID, IN, MA, MD, MI, MT, NE, NC, ND, NH, NJ, OH, OR, PA, RI, SD, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA.
100% refund 30 days before the seminar start date. Credit only after 30 days of the seminar start date.
I acknowledge and understand that if I have a coupon code, I must enter it at time of registration. I understand that a discount cannot be applied after my registration is completed.