VA Chiro 3 hrs – 5/25/2023
This Seminar has been rated: MUST ATTEND
HJ Ross’ Seminar Rating System is considered the most valuable in the profession and created so that you get the best experience for your needs. Our rating systems as follows:
Must Attend: Excellent information with recent updates to make sure you are getting the highest reimbursement.
You can take advantage of this endless supply of new patients each worth from $2,500 to $4,000.
Veterans Choice For Chiropractic
- Standards for continuity of patient care
- Clinical record risk management specificity
- Current Procedural Terminology CPT
- Evaluation and management (E&M) coding
- E&M compliance and requirement of documentation
- Proper use and documentation of modifier 25
- Chiropractic and Physical Medicine Coding
“Everyone would love to work with veterans, but most practitioners stay away because they don’t know how to simplify the process and as a result make it too complicated and try to fight the system rather than take advantage of it.”
Use the discount code VA60 to save $60.00
The HJ Ross Seminars will be holding this program remotely so that all registered attendees may still view the seminar live. Registration below!
* This seminar does NOT offer CEUs.
* Refunds will not be granted POST seminar due to non-CEU eligibility.
Bookings are closed for this event.
100% refund 30 days before the seminar start date. Credit only after 30 days of the seminar start date.
I acknowledge and understand that if I have a coupon code, I must enter it at time of registration. I understand that a discount cannot be applied after my registration is completed.