Risk Management for Medicare 6/23/2022 PST
DATE & TIME06/23/2022
8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Local time based on seminar location.
This Seminar has been rated: MUST ATTEND
HJ Ross’ Seminar Rating System is considered the most valuable in the profession and created so that you get the best experience for your needs. Our rating systems as follows:
Valuable: Excellent information combined with CE credits
Refresher: Valuable for Doctors and Staff that are new to the HJ Ross family
Must Attend: Excellent information with recent updates to make sure you are getting the highest reimbursement.
Critical: Attendance Mandatory — new Code and Rule changes necessary for payment and
Boundaries of Medicare Services
- Risk Management of the Medicare Audits
- Medicare reviews and audits
- Types of reviews
- What to do if the OIG is coming to your office
- How to respond to a records request
- Clinical Review Judgement
- Re-submitting claims and processable claims
- Balance billing
- Excluded or non-covered services and out of pocket costs to the patient
- CMS-855 Enrollment Form Information
- CMS-588 Electronic Funds Transfer form
- *Up to 4 CEUs available in most states
The HJ Ross Seminars will be holding this program remotely so that all registered attendees may still view the seminar live. Registration below!
*List of state CE approvals: CA, CT, CO, DC, DE, IA, ID, IL, MA, MD, MS, MT, NE, NH, NJ, OH, OR, RI,UT, VA, VT, WA.
CE Sponsor: LIFE University, Marietta, GA
Bookings are closed for this event.
100% refund 30 days before the seminar start date. Credit only after 30 days of the seminar start date.
I acknowledge and understand that if I have a coupon code, I must enter it at time of registration. I understand that a discount cannot be applied after my registration is completed.