The H.J. Ross Company has led the way on ethical billing, coding and reimbursements for the Chiropractic Profession for over 40 years. We know insurance, and it’s our business to ensure your success. With each seminar meticulously created by Dynamic Chiropractic’s own billing expert, you are guaranteed to receive the most comprehensive and informative course the industry has to offer. We will help you navigate the insurance maze and provide you with the tools necessary to achieve maximum reimbursements.
NEW LIVE for 2017
The Advanced Chiropractic Insurance Billing & Coding Seminar
With a new year brings new changes and obstacles for any practice to master. The Advanced seminar by HJR is an 8 hour day packed with all the relevant information chiropractors and their staff need to thrive in a very fluid insurance billing and coding world. This course will assist you in taking the next step to bring your practice reimbursement potential to new heights and set you on a course of success for now and the future.
- 2017 Updates
- E&M Coding
- Personal Injury
- Workers’ Compensation
ONLINE: The Comprehensive ICD-10 Course for Chiropractic
- Preparing for the ICD-10 Transition Specific to the Chiropractic Practice
- Over 400 Common chiropractic codes mapped from ICD9 to ICD10
- Common neuromusculoskeletal codes that are not part of ICD9 but will be featured in ICD-10
- Complete Medicare chiropractic ICD10 codes (all states included)
- Important pitfalls to avoid and expert tips for coding success
- Introduction to new codes for ICD10 – Left and right designations, Fibromyalgia, Muscle spasm of the back, Hamstring strain, Quadriceps strain, Gait, Myositis specific to areas & more
- How to properly use A, D or S for strain and sprain
- Tips for navigating the transition with ease
- Using the new codes to your advantage
- Specific case examples
- Optional quiz and review
Already registered? Click here.