$39 monthly / $425 yearSign Up login
- The Network offers a members only “call-in” line where expert support is given in CPT, ICD-10, RBRVS, and HCPCS coding as well as state- specific laws and regulations.
- The Network not only has expertise in general health insurance but also in workers’ compensation, personal injury, and Medicare.
- Members have UNLIMITED PHONE + EMAIL access to the industry’s top experts on anything billing and coding related.
- On demand ticket system for asking questions.
- Access to the HJ Ross App and app support ticket system. Quickly and easily ask your question via the app
- The Network is not only a place to have your questions answered but also can be your eyes and ears to the world of health care reimbursement.
$65 monthly / $697 yearSign Up login
All the benefits from the Network plus:
- Digital Coding Manual
- One (1) Seminar/Webinar for the DC and
- One (1) Seminar/Webinar for your Billing team member.
Digital includes UNLIMITED Access to our Document Library, including:
- Customizable office forms including intake, financial, history, examination and more
- Informed consent, HIPAA, personal injury lien, COVID, insurance verification
- Outcome assessment and functional assessment tools
- Medicare guidelines for all states
- Insurance coverage protocols for all major carriers
- Fight back letters for denial with problem insurance claims
$89 monthly / $997 yearSign Up login
All the benefits from the Network Plus and:
- Once a year basic audit of up to 5 files
A well-designed compliance program that can:
- Speed and optimize proper payment of claims
- Minimize Billing Mistakes
- Reduce the chances of an audit
- Yearly fee schedule review and updated fee schedules
UNLIMITED Access to our Documentation Library, including:
- COVID-19 – CDC Health Professionals Guidelines
- COVID-19 Informed Consent Form
- COVID-19 Office Safety Protocols
- Documentation of Timed Therapeutic Services
- Medicare Chiropractic Documentation
The Network is committed to its members to be accurate and ethical in its advice and information. Its’ personnel are trained and committed to assure members that the information they receive is will result in the correct and maximum amount of reimbursement for the services provided. Chiropractic Insurance billing support and information is always backed by law or regulation with appropriate references to ensure accuracy. We understand how difficult it is with all the constant changes in insurance. That’s why we dedicate 100% of our time to keeping members up to date. The Network is dedicated to giving members the highest quality experience possible through our chiropractic insurance billing support system.
The HJ Ross Network chiropractic insurance billing support system was borne out of the need for providers and their staff to have immediate support for day to day questions and problems. Howard Ross, the founder, saw it as the next logical step from his insurance seminars. He first coined it his “Hotline” where doctors and staff could consult by phone with “ROSS-TRAINED” insurance specialists. He knew from the multiple inquiries on a daily basis that a weekend seminar could not address the issues as up to the minute as a call in service could. The Network offers a members’ only “call in” line where expert support is given in CPT, ICD-9, RVS, and HCPCS coding as well state specific laws and regulations.
The Network not only has expertise in general health insurance but also in workers’ compensation, personal injury, and Medicare. Members have access to problem insurance correspondence with patients, insurance companies, and attorneys. Additionally many providers who are looking for changes to the laws, codes or other trends depend on the Network to keep them informed and up to date. With this type of service the Network became “The” source of information not only to individual providers but also chiropractic and acupuncture colleges as well as medical, chiropractic, and acupuncture professional state associations and groups. Because of the wide variety of calls and questions the Network personnel are quickly apprised to trends in billing and reimbursement.
In order to facilitate this knowledge in a timely manner to all its members the Network added a members’ only newsletter Network Notes which is a quarterly publication. This newsletter is filled with information on billing, documentation and collection. It particularly focuses on new rulings or changes to the procedures, laws, and rules governing billing and reimbursement. The Network is not only a place to have your questions answered but also can be your eyes and ears to the world of health care reimbursement.
“Speaker Sam Collins and the HJ Ross insurance seminar is the Gold Standard of teaching what we need to know to help our practice thrive and he does so as efficiently and painlessly as possible.”
San Francisco Clinic, CA
“An extremely informative seminar with very valuable information that I absolutely need. Thank you so much.”
Dr. Stephanus Bishoff, CA
“This class was a non-stop, high energy, fully loaded informational ride! My questions were answered simply by the structure and sequence of the presentation. Day well spent!”
Dr. Carol LeBlanc, CA
“Always money well spent coming to HJ Ross Seminars. The information is current and you are immediately able to apply it to your practice.”
Dr. Trudy Eisel, FL
“Sam Collins knows more about billing and the legalities of practice than anyone I have ever come across.”
Dr. Pnina Barber, CA
“Dynamic, not boring! Great seminar-and I was dreading it!”
Idyllwild Chiropractic, CA
“The most inclusive informational seminar I have ever been to.”
Dr. Scott Sieja, TX